This was such an easy recipe, yet tasted amazing. The key is great thin sliced meat and fantastic break. It's quick and easy and tasty.
1lb of thin sliced sirloin
1lb of thin sliced ribeye
One large sliced white onion...sliced in strips
1 Green bell pepper chopped
sliced provolone cheese
salt and pepper to taste
mustard and mayo
HOW TO COOK
1. Heat the griddle to high after oiling the surface
2. Add onions and peppers and make sure to move them around so they don't burn
3. Place 1/4 lb of sirloin and 1/4lb of ribeye on the griddle
4. Salt and pepper the meat to taste
5. after about 2-3 minutes flip the meat over and then place a slice of provolone on top
6. Separately slice open the roll and pit light mayo on both sides. Then place that bread opened over the top of the meat and cheese as it cooks together. After about 2 minutes fold it all together and add onions and peppers from grill.
7. Add mustard to taste.